Building a Firm Foundation for Christian Leaders.
We aim to graduate young men and women who think clearly and listen carefully with discernment and understanding; who reason persuasively and articulate precisely; who are capable of evaluating their entire range of experience in the light of the Scriptures; and who do so with eagerness in joyful submission to God.
Although most Christian schools would agree on certain fundamentals, it is imperative that parents scrutinize the foundational beliefs of any school in which they may enroll their child(ren). Therefore, below are the most important philosophical elements that we believe distinguish our approach to education.
1. We believe that the Bible clearly instructs parents, not the Church, or State, to “bring up children in the discipline and instruction of the lord.”
2. We believe that God’s character is revealed not only in His Word but also in every facet of the creation.
3. God wants us to love Him with our minds, as well as with our hearts, souls, and strength.
4. We want to help parents teach their children that all they do should be done “heartily, as unto the Lord.”
5. We have a full Pre K-12 program because we believe that as long as a child is under the parents’ authority and undergoing formal education, he should be trained biblically.
Annual Tuition Grades K-12
Monday – Friday 8:30am–3:30pm (Tues begins 8:00)
View Poster: Monday is an Enrichment Course day* – enroll soon as class size is limited.
Application Fee: $175 per family (one time non-refundable fee)
Tuition: $6,000 per year for 4-day program
$1,500 per year for Enrichment day* (classes will be posted shortly)
Relocation Assistance from Susan Melville Warren, an Aspen Native
Susan Melville Warren was born and raised in Aspen and has chosen to return and raise her daughter in this magical valley.
Growing up in The Mountain Chalet where her parents were the innkeepers, Susan shared a bedroom with six siblings just two blocks from the gondola in what is now the Mountain Chalet’s office.
She brings unique “locals only” knowledge to her clients—and helps them make informed real estate decisions in this unique and complex market. Susan can help with any type of property in Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley—from a simple but cozy condo to a magnificent mountain retreat. She represents sellers and buyers.
Having grown up in one of Colorado’s top hospitality destinations, Susan provides a superior level of customer service and attention to detail.
Request an Aspen Schools Guide!
Contact Susan at (970) 319-2118 | Search Aspen Home Listings